2009-02-07

быть счастливым и пьяным

čia nuotrauka iš "Plius vienas" filmavimo (Oksana ir Džetro)
O dabar daina:

GRAŽUS IR KIEK ŠLUBAS - TODĖL IR GRAŽUS - DAINOS VERTIMAS (NICELY TRANSLATED FROM RUSSIAN)


I'm clasping your hand and everything's melting
Calm me down again. I like so much
Your look in that clumsy hat
I propose not to hide, and surely not to hide ourselves

If believing movies, then we're all loaded into the matrix
Streetlights are turning on. I'm clasping your hand
Stars falling, not on purpose
In my empty pockets

And they were leaving hopes
My knees are cold
You were so happy and drunk
And something important in between

I'm clasping your hand,
in case someone suddenly kidnapps you
In the alleys the mean guys disappear in their Volgas
Telephone booths, we could warm up there,

maybe

This sad saga will never end I need it and not,
you're my loneliness I'm not dramatizing,
I'm clasping your hand

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą