2008-07-31

Akhmatova's coffee pot



Hi there. You can see the famous coffee house here, in front of the Kazansky Sobor. On the wall there is Fiodor Mikhailovitch Dostoyevsky, hanging here and watching all us, wackos... This is where I bought Gelasimov yesterday and drank to his health. Cheers, chuck.
Today the fate brought me to the memorial flat by Anna Akhmatova at the Fontanka house, and I was amazed by the narrow corridor, shabby greenish walls and worn out stuff that can reminisce this extraordinary lady. You may think that I was interested in the table where she wrote her poetry ...
Not really. When I saw her kitchen with all the coffee pots and other cutlery, for some reason I "melted" into pieces and evaporated from this reality. Gee, these GREAT people were also drinking their coffees and having their sleepless nights on their cosy sophas... On the one of the doors there was a small sheet of paper ripped from a music notebook - "Dear A.A., could you lend me 5 roubles, as I absolutely ran out of money..." This was a real piece of music to me.

Well, I have to admit that I overslept my breakfast today, so now I am heading to the nearest cafe and then - to the memorial Dostoyevsky flat. I have a date with him, you know :)
Love you all....

Hey, finally we got there to the Dostoyevsky flat. I bought a postcard set of Dostoyevsky addresses from his novels.... Dostoyevshina nastoyashaya...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą